We show you how to care for your business

Professional online data  backup

protect your data

save yourself a lot of trouble and click here

 

A plethora of tips, tricks and telecoms/IT articles of interest for SME and corporate companies from Olu Odeniyi - Founder and Managing Director of New Prospect Business Solutions Limited.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Using Voice over IP for business continuity and disaster recovery

The great thing about internet telephony or Voice Over IP (VOIP) is the VOIP phones need only be connected to the internet to receive a call.

If I login to my account at home, that's where I reeive and make calls, if I login at work I receive and make calls at work. This is true for whichever location I decided to login from.

There are of course different ways to configure a VOIP service and not all configurations would enable the above benefits to be realised. In the next few blogs we'll be helping you to understand the type of VOIP service you'll need for business continuity and disaster recovery purposes.


Professional online data backup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home